16 years ago
Monday, June 23, 2008
way behind
I apologize for not being up-to-date with the blog. Since Matt has been home this past week we haven't had much down time and have been really busy. We had a great Father's Day last week. After church we just spent a little while at home then we went swimming at Sean's house. We had a lot of fun.
*Kaylee had a game on Monday and they won, by a lot!!!! (I'll put pictures up later)
*Tuesday we had Terrific Tuesday at church, which was a ton of fun! Tuesday night we had Family Olympics with church. It was great, each family competed against one another in a variety of tasks--believe me, they were creative!!!!
*Wednesday-we STAYED HOME!!!! yeah!
*Thursday, Kaylee had another ball game, but the other team didn't show up so they played a daddy -vs- daughter game, they loved it!
*Friday we went to Louisville for a Louisville Bats baseball game with the Rhodes'. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect!!!
I'll try to do better with future happenings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Amie~
Here are a couple of sites that have very cute blog templates. If you need help installing call me and I'll walk you through it. I used the first website for my new template but I love all the polka dots on the second site. Have fun looking!
http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment